Are your teeth damaged? Do you suffer from any irregularities that you need to be fixed? If so, you may be in need of dental crowns.
Dental crowns are forms of cosmetic dentistry treatments that are used to conceal teeth for protection and aesthetics. Even though they are artificially created, dental crowns are customizable by size and color and can be matched to your natural looking teeth for a beautiful smile. Even some teeth that are in severely damaged condition can be saved and treated safely and effectively with dental crowns.
If you are unsure about dental crowns, ask yourself the following:
– Do you have any tooth irregularities?
– Do you have any teeth that are at high risk for tooth decay?
– Do you have any broken teeth that are split or cracked?
– Has it been longer than six months since your oral exam at Mark S. Jensen DDS & Associates?
– Do you have weak teeth that are damaged or frayed?
– Do you have any dental bridges or dental implants you wish to cover?
– Do you want a better smile that is fuller and brighter?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, dental crowns custom-fitted by Mark S. Jensen DDS & Associates could be the treatment you are looking for. To schedule an oral exam with Dr. Mark Jensen, DDS, please contact our office at 913-553-3046. Our office is in Shawnee Mission, Kansas. Come in today and make your smile great for tomorrow!